TRANSFER FROM THE HCAA TO ANOTHER COUNTRY
In order to transfer from the Hellenic to another EASA CAA you need to
1) Apply to the CAA where you belong so they will send us your signed application form for transfer allowing us to release your medical records to them, and
2) Pay a150 euro tax for SOLI transfer via the site e-paravolo with the code [ 8796 ] Αλλαγή χώρας έκδοσης Ιατρικού Πιστοποιητικού(SOLI) and send it to us along with the receipt for it to the email [email protected] .
e-administrative fee payment from a SEPA-area Country
You can pay your e-administrative fee from your country of residence via a SEPA* CREDIT TRANSFER.
Please provide your bank the following SEPA credit transfer details, consulting the information below.
Creditor Name: MINISTRY OF FINANCE
Creditor Address: 10, K.Servias st., 10562 Athens
Creditor IBAN: GR1201000230000000481090510
Creditor BANK BIC : BNGRGRAA
Remittance Information: RFxxxxxxxxxx95xxxxxxxxxxx (fill-in the 25-digit RF PAYMENT CODE)
TRANSFER TO THE HCAA FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY
1) Notify the aeromedical section of the HCAA via the email [email protected] that you wish to transfer to the HCAA.
2) Fill in the SOLI change application provided by us and send it back, signed, so that an official request can be sent your current CAA.
3) You may also need to notify your current CAA regarding the request for transfer as some CAAs have further requirements for this.
DEFERAL OF AEROMEDICAL CERTIFICATE
The validity of an aeromedical certificate may not be extended beyond its date of expiry and thus an aero medical examination cannot be deferred and must be performed before or upon expiry in order to have a valid aero medical certificate.